For those struggling with the hustle and bustle of the working class but still strive to maintain a healthy social life, having a versatile and smart outfit may save you some time and stress. May it be an important work meeting right before date night, or you find it too cumbersome to carry around two sets of clothes, these outfit combos may come in handy the next time you need an all around ensemble.
- A silk top and slacks or jeans – casual, yet still elegant. Pair it with a blazer to look extra professional and remove it once you hit the clubs.
- Shirt dress – the oversized polos that fit as a dress can be taken as a semi formal get up, with cute pumps or heels and an eye catching belt.
- Culottes – a classic work and play type of clothing; a sleeveless top would definitely complete the outfit for the chic sophisticated look you are going for.
- Accessories – once you get off of work, get a cute choker on or any eye catching accessory like a gold clutch or bangles. This trick will definitely tell people that you are up for a good night.
- Jumpsuits – this look is easily transformable by putting on a blazer, plus it is definitely a brave fashion statement!
In terms of makeup, it is easy to add on a bold liner or red lipstick after work hours. Just keep the right tools in your arsenal (A.K.A. your makeup kit), and you’re good to go!